Last updated April 27, 2020.
Never Stop Learning During Pandemic
Entrepreneur.com is hosting a crisis management webinar series that will delve into new challenges business owners face as a result of COVID-19. They plan to run the webinars through the whole Coronavirus pandemic — essentially, while it persists in affecting the U.S. and our economy. Entrepreneur pledges to include all portions of business function during the COVID-19 hardship. Areas that will be touched on comprise:
- Work From Home Best Practices
- Health and Wellness Advice
- Crisis Communication Plans
- Business Planning and Operations
- Finding New Revenue Streams
- Tax and Legal Support
- 401K and Retirement Strategies
- Virtual Networking Tips
- Creative Marketing Ideas
And at this time there are just a few specific webinars you can watch on-demand now that may be relevant to your organization:
- How Business Owners Can Optimize Cash Flow During a Crisis
- Understanding the Small Business Relief Package
- Get Your Business Up and Running Online With eBay
You can review Entrepreneur’s future webinars and register here. Check out their latest listings and upcoming dates.
Remain sharp, alert and flexible, and you’ll walk away with tools to help your business survive and thrive going forward. Making sure your company has a strong foundation will be the key to rebuilding better and bigger than before.
Flexicrew is open-for-business and helping clients recruit quality workers. If you need any support, contact us.