To our friends and clients,
As we get rolling into 2017, I want to thank you for choosing and recommending The Flexicrew Companies as your trusted staffing partner. We remain committed to the same strategy of growth and excellence for which The Flexicrew Companies have become known—focusing on your success and satisfaction.
A few 2017 initiatives to continue to meet our customers’ needs and support continued growth will include:
- Adding new members to Senior Leadership
- Adding key support team members
- Improving employee education and improvement resources
- Developing new customer satisfaction initiatives, including improved regular communication
- Investing in technology upgrades to offer the latest customer support.
Because of your partnership and support, we have continued our mission of taking care of our customers:
- Earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Award for five years by providing superior service based completely on the ratings given by our clients, with just 1-2% of staffing firms earning the 2016 Best of Staffing
- American Staffing Association (ASA) has honored us with its 2016 Achievement Award.
- Encourages and pays for all employees to become TSC certified, after one- years’ service. This supports our customers with professional recruiters trained in staffing industry legal, legislative, and regulatory requirements.
We have continued our mission of taking care of our employees, and giving back to our communities:
- Participates in the Relay For Life in Gulf Shores, AL, supporting cancer survivors along the Gulf Coast and raising funds for research for a cure
- Highly supportive of Junior Achievement in working to provide vital economic programs to students in the Greater New Orleans area
- Focused attention on Work Opportunity programs for rehabilitation of people with substance abuse, prison parolees, and recent veterans and hired a 73-year old intern to help combat ageism and show our employees and customers the value of providing employment opportunities to under-represented, but qualified workforce groups.
I hope this past year has been full of great happiness and success for you. We look forward to continuing our work together with you throughout this new year. Happy 2017!
Bill Brennan, CEO