January 7th, 2016 •
Comments Off on NOW HIRING RECRUITER / ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR NEW FOLEY, AL BRANCH
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Flexicrew is looking for talented, motivated people to add to our NEW OFFICE IN FOLEY, AL.
We opened our doors in 2008 and have grown into a $35mm company with 12+ branches supporting the southeast region. We have BIG GOALS and BIG DREAMS! If you want to be a part of an environment where YOUR VOICE IS HEARD, then you’ve found your STAFFING FAMILY.
Recruiter / Account Manager
- Responsible for communicating with clients, sales managers, associates and others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for temporary and temp-to-hire positions.
- Summary of essential job functions
- Develop recruiting strategies building applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, etc.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared to clients requirements by: evaluating, screening and interviewing the candidate.
- Arranges interviews with clients by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Maintain relationships with customers and business contacts gaining industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience; or an equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook; recruiting industry software experience preferred.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management.
We look forward to having you join our growing FLEXICREW FAMILY!
Email cover letter and resume to lillian at flexicrew dot com