Do you believe you have to go to a haunted house to get spooked this Halloween?
Think again – some bosses don’t even have to leave work to get their fill of fright with some of their full-time or temporary workers!
We at Flexicrew have a soft spot for employers and HR people who have had to deal with temporary workers who were rude, reckless and willing to break the rules. Some employers have even caught temporary workers breaking the law while in the workplace – Frightening!
Some employers think their workplace is scary because their workers act like these famous Halloween creatures.
Do you employ any of these scary temporary workers?
- The Wolf Man: fine one minute, howling the next
- The Invisible Man: never around when you need him
- Casper the Friendly Ghost: eager to help, but often misunderstood
- Dracula: constantly sucking the life right out of you and everyone around him
- Wicked Witch of the West: always acting conniving and sending out minions to do his/her dirty work
- The Mummy: slow-moving and has an ancient thought process
- Grim Reaper: constantly delivers bad news and inspires fear among workers
- Frankenstein: green with envy what assignments or hours others are getting
In addition to spooky personalities, some scary temporary workers actually have a fear of:
- Heavy workload
- Tight deadlines
- Hours worked
- Taking direction from their boss or supervisor
- Arriving at work on-time
- Sitting through meetings
- Performance reviews
Now that’s scary…
So, if any of these employees make you tremble, please call Flexicrew Staffing to knock out spooky risks and send you temporary workers who will give you peace of mind!
Get a quote today! https://flexicrew.com/get-a-quote/