Flexicrew is involved in the communities where we live and work. Our employees generously volunteer their time to non-profit organizations and Flexicrew dedicates a percentage of its annual revenue to non-profit organizations which serve to improve our society. Below are just some of the organizations that Flexicrew supports.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Local schools and churches
- Youth sports teams
- Community Services
Strengthening Tomorrow’s Workforce
Flexicrew realizes that establishing a link between the workforce of today and the workforce of tomorrow is one of the most effective methods of assuring future success.
Our number one goal is to encourage students to stay in school, finish their education, and to take responsibility for their futures. We help to introduce these youth to the world of work, reveal career alternatives, and provide opportunities for success.
We want to help to prepare children for tomorrow’s workforce and strengthen America’s future. Read more about our efforts here.
- GED funding assistance for local teens in a rehabilitation program for substance abuse and behavioral issues
- Work Keys – vocational skill training and certificates for students who have already taken their GED or have a high school diploma
- Computers for classroom for work keys and GED program
- Job fairs
- Workplace training
- Resume assistance
How do we engage in social responsibility within Flexicrew?
- Practice ethical business
- Self-govern our environmental impact
- Maintain awareness of global/local human conditions and help when possible
- Encourage and assist children to excel – Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Actively recruit and place veterans and minorities
- Stay engaged with our community